We, the Lao Global Heritage Alliance (LGHA), ambitiously strive for preserving Lao Tradition/Culture/Heritage, and promoting Buddhism.
The LGH Alliance was established by the concerned Laotian American community in the Washington DC Area, with a mission to:
(1) Help Promote Lao Community Cohesiveness.
(2) Help Prevent and Combat Corruption Activities in non-profit 501 (c)(3) Charitable Organization such as the Wat Lao Temple.
(3) Help Provide and encourage the Transparency of Financial Management, Organizational Management, Board of Directors’ Election in non-profit 501 (c)(3) Charitable Organization such as the Wat Lao Temple.
To align LGH Alliance’s Mission with its Vision, our Strategies are as follow:
(1) Creating Alliances with other organizations and temples, both locally and nationally.
(2) Providing guidance, recommendations, and support for a common and strict Bylaws of each temple.
(3) Serving as a mediator such as a Election Committee for Board of Director and Officers of the Wat Lao Temple.
(4) Fundraising Strategies to support our continuous operation include but not limited to:
Mobilizing Donors (New Leads; Thank; Educate; Empower; Make them part of our community; Increase value over time.)
Marketing and Advertising (sophisticated advertising; evaluating messaging; traditional media; social media; make clear case for support.)
Fundraising Digitally (Strong video strategy with storytelling; emergency fundraising appeals; thank you video; volunteer stories; victims stories; campaign or fund progress updates.)
Forming Partnership (Form strong corporate partnerships – donations & grants; leverage celebrity endorsers; find matching opportunities)
Hosting Events (Annual GALA Dinner; Corporate Event Sponsorship.)